❤ This #truestory
1. Since you can’t imagine being with anyone else, there’s honestly no one’s life you’d rather live, so envy starts to seem like a foreign emotion.
2. You find yourself making more and more tiny compromises—about which type of movie to watch, or what time to eat dinner—without feeling at all bitter.
3. In fact, you nearly leap at the chance to accommodate your partner’s needs whenever possible.
4.Your main need might just be to meet their needs. And why not? You’ve spent enough years focused entirely on number one.
5. More than ever, you now understand the secret upside to selfless behavior: When one person’s happiness is so infectious that it becomes yours, everyone wins no matter what.
6. You wake up every morning feeling genuinely lucky to have met someone you get to love so damn much.
7. Overwhelmed by gratitude, you catch yourself saying “thank you”…
View original post 521 more words